(pursuant to § 6 of the Personal Data protection regulations
Evangelical-Augsburg Church in the Republic of Poland)
1. Administrator name and contact details: Evangelical-Augsburg Parish Joanna in Grudziądz, ul. Graveyard 3a, 86-300 Grudziądz,
2. Contact details of the personal Data Inspector: Elżbieta Smolarek, ul. Graveyard 3a, 86-300 Grudziądz, tel. 56 4620913.
3. Personal data are processed by the Protestant-Augsburg parish of St. Petersburg. Jan in Grudziądz in connection with his statutory functions, exercising the autonomy and independence guaranteed in particular by art. Article 25 (a) 5 and art. 53 paragraph. 7 of the Constitution of the Republic of Poland of 2 April 1997. And the law of 13 May 1994. About your relationship with the Evangelical-Augsburg Church in the Republic of Poland (Dz. U. From 1994. No 73, Item No. 323 delayed (d).
4. Personal data may be transferred to other administrators within the framework of the Church's structures and financial operations to accounting service providers.
5. Period of data processing: In accordance with the Church law or the relevant provisions of the law generally applicable.
6. The data subject has the right to:
(a) Request from the controller access to personal data concerning them, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing,
b) to oppose the processing,
(c) Data portability, whereby data processed in connection with the statutory functions to be completed cannot be deleted.
7. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the Committee on Personal Data Protection of the Evangelical-Augsburg Church in the Republic of Poland to the address ul. Miodowa 21, 00-246 Warsaw or electronically to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The provision of personal data is a requirement of ecclesial law or of the doctrine of the Church and may therefore constitute a condition for ecclesial activity or the conclusion or performance of a contract.
9. If the data subject's consent is required for the processing of personal data, it shall be entitled to revoke it at any time.